9/28/2016

EOTD: "Nachgeschminkt" - Purple & Green Smokey Eye

Today I wanna share my recreated look for Der blasse Schimmers and Shade of  Natures "Nachgeschminkt"-Series. This time, it is inspired by the Purple & Green Smokey Eye from KillerColours. I've changed it up a little bit because I am more into medium-full coverage and since my hair are pretty dark I needed to add more warmness to my face. I like the combination of purple and green but with this intense lip color it is definitely not a look I would wear every day or to work. To make it work for me I either would put on a rosy color or a dark red lip stick like "Diva" by MAC instead of this aubergine lip shade.



Eyes:
1. Primer:
Too Faced "Shadow Insurance"
2. Whole Lid: Urban Decay Vice Palette 4 "Grasshopper", crease:Punch Fuschia” [Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist Palette] & "Urban" [UD Electric Palette]; inner corner: "C-Note" [UD VP 4]
3. Water & lower lash line & quarter of the eye lid: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil  “Perversion"
4. Lower lash line: "Grasshopper", "C-Note", "Urban", Punch Fuschia” & "Arctic" [UD VP 4]
5. False lashes: Huda Beauty in “Monique #3
6. Mascara: YSL "Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils"

Face:
1. Foundation: Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in "#5.25"
2. Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in "#NW 25"
3. Baking: RCMA "No color powder"
4. Contouring & Bronzing: Smashbox Contour Palette
5. Highlighting: The Balm "Mary-Lou Manizer"
6. Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in “Medium Brown
7. Setting Spray: Coola Suncare "Makeup Setting Spray SPF 30"

Lips: Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid lipstick "Potion"




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.