9/26/2016

August favorites

Like every time I am pretty late presenting you my five top products of the month. After my vacation in Greece (where I'd rather be) I've finally managed to sit down and share it with you guys.

1. UD – 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Heartless / 2. RCMA Makeup – No-Color Powder /
3. Giorgio Armani - Luminous Silk Foundation #5.5 / 4.
UD – 24/7 Water line Eye Pencil Walk of Shame /
5. Essie Nail Lacquer madison ave-hue




Giorgio Armani "Luminous Silk Foundation"
I told you in my Cravings 2016 that the Armani Foundation is one I would like to spoil myself with. Some month later I went out and bought it, which wasn't that easy because I needed to find a place in Austria where I can get it, plus choosing a shade was complicated as well. I ended up purchasing # 5.5 - a shade perfect for medium skin (I self-tan, that's why I use a shade much darker than my natural skin color). It feels light-weight and provides a medium to full coverage if you build it up. Also, it is suitable for all skin types, oil-free and has a matte finish.

Essie Nail Lacquer in "madison ave-hue"
It's funny that I own a ton of nail polishes but I always end up using similar colors (peachy, pinks, blues or black). One of my favorite pinks is called "madison ave-hue" - I am glad that I've won it at a tombola because I am not quite sure if I would have bought it by myself. It contains glitter particles but in a decent way and like most of the Essie polishes this color lasts up to one week on your nails.

Swatches Essie madison ave-hue

RCMA Makeup "No-color powder"
Baking has become an essential methode for me, especially for the area under my eyes because I have oily lids and every mascara that I use will smudge and you can call me "panda". With this setting powder none of these things will happen plus it doesn't dry my skin out like the Laura Mercier one which I still like but if you have dry skin I would not recommend it to you. Furthermore, the RCMA one is more affordable and I like the packaging here better because it can't break that easily.

Urban Decay – 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil & 24/7 Water Line Eye Pencil
Yeah, also this time Urban Decay is part of my monthly favorites because I am a fan of their new products. The first one is the 24/7 water line eye pencil in "Walk of Shame", a beigy color. Personally, I need to put something on my water line, because I always look like a ghost with nothing on it and white never suited me. (We all know: Black makes your eyes appear smaller & older; white brightens your eyes and creates the illusion that they are bigger). I am pretty happy with the beige version because it really lasts for hours and for me it looks more natural than applying a white liner to the water line.
The second eye liner in "Heartless" became one of my favorites because of its icy pink color that will make your eyes pop (inner corner!). I use it mostly on my lower lash line, most of the time on its own and sometimes I will just apply the liner in the middle over another color. Since it is Urban Decay, this liner is creamy, waterproof and easy to blend.


Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Water Line Heartless Walk of Shame






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.