8/31/2016

EOTD: Dark purple

For this week's look I've decided to create something really outstanding using purple as my main color. This time, I am focusing on both, eyes and lips and of course, I am using a purple highlighter too. Since I've struggled with my new foundation palette it took me almost two hours to create this (normally not time-consuming) look but nevertheless I am really satisfied with the outcome.

Purple Makeup look Jeffree Star Abused Artist Palette

Purple Makeup look Jeffree Star Abused Artist Palette

Eyes:
1. Base:
MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot "Imaginary"
2. Whole Lid: Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist Palette "Unicorn", crease:Punch Fuschia
3. Water line: Urban Decay 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil  “Walk of shame"
4. Lower lash line: "Unicorn"
5. False lashes: Huda Beauty in “Scarlett #8
6. Mascara: Chanel Dimensions de Chanel "#10 Noir"

Face:
1. Foundation & concealer: RCMA Foundation/Concealer Palette VK # 11
2. Baking: RCMA "No color powder"
3. Contouring & Bronzing: Anastasia Beverly Hills Original Contour Kit Light to Medium in "Havana"& Urban Decay Beached Bronzer "Bronzed"
4. Highlighting: Anastasia Beverly Hills Moon Child Glow Kit in “Purple Horseshoe
5. Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in “Medium Brown

Lips: Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick "Abused"

Purple Makeup look Jeffree Star Abused Artist Palette



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.