12/28/2015

EOTD: Festive Makeup Look

I am all about glitter and more the type of “Bam! She’s wearing Makeup!” instead of “Is she wearing Makeup?”. So the time around Christmas Eve and New Year’s eve is my excuse for a bold eye makeup like this one. This time I played around with deep blue pressed pigments and golden glitter for the inner lid. But let’s just see what I’ve created.




After I moisturized my face as usual, I will start with the eyes first because we are working with glitter and pigments, that means a lot of fall outs. All other steps and products I’ve used are mentioned below:

Eyes: 1. Too Faced “Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer”
2. MAC Colourdrenched Pigment in “Moon is blue” – don’t take it too far into the crease, otherwise you will look like punched in the eye!
3. Blending is the key! Take a clean blending brush so that everything is nice and smooth but also applied here: don’t take the blending too high in the crease!
4. Lush Eye Liner in “Fantasy”
5. Too Faced “Shadow Insurance glitter glue” – placed on the center of the lid
6. Loose golden glitter – press it onto the lid where you applied the glue (I got a little too excited that’s why I also placed it in the crease)
7. YSL Dessin du regard eye pencil in “black” – for tightlining and the water line
8. MUD False Lashes in #103
9. “Bellini” from the ABH Shadow Couture – any golden peach color will do for the lower lash line
10. Diorshow Maximizer “Lash plumping serum” – I just use it as an alternative for black mascara


 
 

Face: 1. Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in #N125 mixed with the smashbox camera ready BB cream in “light”
2. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles for the under eye area
3. Maybelline FIT me! Concealer in #15 for any red areas, especially around the nose
4. Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder “Translucent” for baking the face (under eye area, forhead, center of the nose, smile line, chin and where you apply bronzer) – I let it set for five minutes and then I blend it in with a clean brush
5. Too Faced “Pink Leopard” Blushing bronzer for contouring (cheeks, forhead, nose and jawline)
6. Becca x Jaclyn Hill in “Champagne Pop” for highlighting
7. Benefit Browzings in “light” and Maybelline Browsatin in “Medium brown”

Lips: L’orĂ©al Glam Shine 6hours gloss in #112 “Keep the sweet” for the lips

Tip: Too intensify the blue, just use a white or blue base, if you don’t have one, an eye pencil will do the same job!

Honestly, this isn’t a look which can be done in five minutes, even if you skip the baking method. We want a flawless face and a look that lasts all night long without touching up (that often), so if you are impatient, I won’t recommend this eye look to you.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.