11/14/2015

What’s new in Beauty land? #1

Every week plenty of new makeup products or limited editions hit the beauty market or the stores that’s why I want to give you every second week an overview of some novelties I'd like to buy. It wouldn’t make sense to me if I just show you some new stuff without bearing relation to it. Enough said, let’s jump right into it.

Image Map
1. Bobbi Brown Sequin Eye Shadow in “Moon Rock”/ 2. Too Faced “French Kisses Melted”/ 3. Make Up
For Ever “15 Artist Shadow Palette”/ 4. Origins “Mini masks marvels”/ 5. NARS “Steven Klein Collaboration
One Shocking Moment Cheek Palette

1. Even if I am not a fan of Bobbi Brown products this midnight blue eyeshadow with a hint of gold looks just stunning and it is also perfect for the festive season. I am thinking of blue smokey eyes with a golden eye liner and glossy lips.

2. I am not using liquid lipsticks on a regular base as I told you in my recent favorites, but nevertheless I really love them that’s why I want to try some from Too Faced. Since Christmas is around the corner make up companies offer gift sets like this one where you get four melted liquified lipsticks in “Chihuahua”, “Berry”, “Metallic Peony” and “Metallic Macaron”, appr. 4,5 g each size (the original one is about 11 g) for ~ € 23. A great deal in my opinion!

3. It wouldn’t be me if this blog post doesn’t include an eyeshadow palette, right? This time I am craving about the “15 Artist shadow palette” by Make Up For Ever. I already own the “Artist Shadow 2” which is a-m-a-z-i-n-g! I’ve seen swatches from their new one and it is just as pigmented as their second Artist palette. Its collection ranges from neutral, soft, to bold and bright colors.

4. Okay, this item isn’t a craving anymore because I purchased it last week, but I can really recommend it to you guys. It is perfect for gifting or for yourself if you want to try various facial masks without spending so much money on it. Here you get four masks à 50 ml for 30 bucks, if you buy one full-scale from Origins you receive 100 ml for € 25. This size is also great for travelling.

5. Last but not least: The “Steven Klein Collaboration One Shocking Moment Cheek Palette” by NARS. This baby has an € 154 value and includes the “Laguna” bronzer, two contour blushes in “Paloma I” and “Paloma II” and four blushes in “Dolce Vita”, “Robotic”, “Blasphemy” and “Luster”. I use a blush from time to time (nature gave me rosy cheeks anyway) to intensify this sunburnt look if I am using self tanner but I also use it as an eyeshadow if I don’t want to take a whole palette with me. This Cheek palette includes everything I need and just look at this gorgeous case cover!

Pics via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.