11/10/2015

Christmas: Decoration inspiration



The shops my wallet fears the most are beauty departments, lingerie and decor stores. That’s why I was very thrilled when I had been invited to the Depot Christmas presentation where also a DIY-workshop was hosted.







While in spring and summer my home is more puristic it’s safe to say that my “decoration season” is fall and winter, especially when Christmas is around the corner, then I wish I had more space for all my ideas. At the DIY-workshop, which was very popular, we could design our own advent arrangement, well the lazy ones like me were able to take a blank one home. After strolling through the shop and finding lots of inspirations it was time to shop some of the decoration … honestly, I am not done yet because this year’s decor stuff is really great, but you can make up your own mind, therefore I included some pictures. You can find these products at the Depot store and in their online shop.





























Pics 1, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16 & 17 © Depot

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.