11/08/2015

October Favorites

When it gets dark at 5pm and leaves change their colors you know that fall is around and since it is already November it is time for my October favorites. This time it includes one non-beauty item, but let’s just get started.
Image Map
1. MAC lipstick in “Diva” / 2. Maybelline “FIT Me! Concealer” / 3. Candles / 4. Korres “Magnolia Bark Night Cream for first wrinkles

1. While I love my liquid lipsticks I am not using it that often when I am at the office because I find them a little bit tricky during the day, especially when I am eating or drinking, because the color doesn’t fade evenly and I don’t have the time to check my lips every hour. That’s why I went back to classy lipsticks. One color I chose almost every day in October is “Diva” by MAC, a warm-toned medium-dark red or as the company describes it “an intense reddish-burgundy with a Matte finish.” I love this color so much because it applies smooth and lasts for hours leaving your lips stained red when it fades away.

2. Without my concealer I am going nowhere, just sayin’! Honestly the FIT Me! by Maybelline isn’t just one of my October faves, it is my all time favorite when it comes to concealing, because you find it in the drugstore, therefore it is inexpensive but gives a great result without using a ton of it and I like the range of shades they offer. You don’t always have to go for an high-end product.

3. Candles. Not from a particular brand, but in general. Even if I am a candle lover I feel weird lighting a candle in Summer when it has 30 degrees outside. So when it got colder the first thing I did was rearranging my candle area. For me candles give this warm and cozy “I am at home” feeling, especially when your home is filled with a unique scent.

4. I really like Korres products, but I only buy it when I am on holidays in Greece, this time I purchased the “Magnolia Bark Night Cream for first wrinkles”, which is suitable for all skintypes. It’s not easy for me to find a skincare product that really works for my combination skin and satisfies the needs of the oily but also of the dry areas without over-treating them (hello pimples!). This night cream does a great job, because not only does it hydrate my skin but also helps repairing fine lines over night, furthermore it is non-greasy and contains hyaluronic acid.
Pics via 1, 2, 3, 4

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.