11/05/2015

Full coverage with Mat Velvet+

Since summer is already over (what a surprise when it has 10 degrees outside) some of us beauties are more into using “heavier” foundation, means one that provides medium to full coverage. I have combination skin which gets worse in winter, therefore I want a foundation that matifies the skin too – the Make Up For Ever “Mat Velvet+” is my go to product when it comes to this. Not only does is provide great coverage it also doesn’t make me look like a shiny bacon rind plus a little goes a long way.

Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet+ in “#35 Vanilla” – € 42,90 / 30 ml

 

It covers imperfections, neutralizes the shiny areas, evens out the skintone and leaves a flawless finish that lasts for hours. Furthermore it is oil-free, therefore it is perfect for combination to oily skin and water-resistant and its non comedogenic formula is suited to sensitive skin.

As you can see in the swatches you really don’t need that much product because it is blendable and you can really work the product into your skin and yes – my chosen shade doesn’t fit my skin tone because I bought the wrong one, it’s #35 “Vanilla” - for medium skin with yellow/beige undertones, but if I am using self tanner it will work fine. Foundation that does provide full coverage can feel heavy on your skin, like you really feel that you put something on, this isn’t the case here it just feels like second skin.

What I also like about the Mat Velvet+ is the packaging because it is small, lightweight and not made of glass like e.g. the LancĂ´me one which broke when it fell down my tile in the bathroom (do you know that feeling when 40 bucks are sailing away on your tiles?).

I can really recommend it to you guys, if you want to try something new or if you are on the lookout for a non-oily foundation.

 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.