10/07/2015

ABH: Shadow Couture Palette



Let’s just talk about the 105. eye shadow palette that I purchased or in this case: accidentally purchased. When my brother was in Chicago he had the mission to buy the “Artist Palette” by ABH for me, but unfortunately the Sephora Lady has handed him the wrong one, namely the “Shadow Couture | World Traveler”. To be honest, I wasn’t drawn to the range of colors at the begin, but the more I played around with the palette, the more I liked it. This palette was also featured in my August favorites.


The range of these colors goes from matte, satin to metallic. Furthermore these twelve colors are highly-pigmented and very blendable, as you can see in the swatches. Like the Artist Palette, you don’t have a lot of fall out here and it doesn’t set in the eye lid crease.

“Soft Peach” – a nude pastel peach with a matte finish - doesn’t swatch well, that’s why it isn’t noticeable in the picture, therefore I use it for blending. My favorite colors are the metallic ones “Intense Gaze” and “Heirloom”. The eye shadows can be applied both wet and dry, but I only used them dry yet.

The design of the packaging is really pretty, the packaging itself is equal to the their last palette – it is made of cardboard; you have a little mirror and you can flip it behind so that it is more handy. Also in the Shadow Couture Palette included is the duo shadow brush, which I really like.
Morocco (ultra-matte burnt orange) | Heirloom (sparkly pink eggplant) | Bellini (golden peach, satin finish) |
Pink Champagne (shimmery pink, titanium finish) | Chic (shimmery taupe gray)

Spoiled (gold-flecked peach, metallic finish) | Fudge (matte chocolate brown) | Azure (vibrant blue, metallic finish) | Intense Gaze (satin bronzed pink) | Metallic (metallic brassy gold) | Noir (ultra-matte carbon black)

Where can you get this baby? At the Anastasia Beverly Hills website, Sephora and Macy’s. This palette is also a limited edition and currently out of stock (sorry guys), but it will be available soon, as far as I know.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.