10/05/2015

Travel: Santorini | Greece

Long time no see, I know, but after I got home from my vacation life kept me pretty busy and I also caught a cold, but that’s the downside from leaving 29 degrees, when your hometown only has 15 degrees. Since Summer is officially over I will share with you some impressions  of my vacation in Santorini.

For me this island has a special place in my heart because I also visited it last year and this was my first journey I went on completely alone. It was just great and an experience everybody should have made at least once in their life.

Of course Thira and Oia is just a bit pricier because many tourists visit these places, but it’s not like you would drink coffee at the Piazza San Marco in Venice ;-) One thing that it is important for me: I’ve never seen such clear and clean (!) water like I did in Kamari or Perissa so I really enjoy swimming there, that’s not understood in times like these.

Thira

 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.