9/08/2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills: Artist Palette


Before I get started, let me just tell you that it took me months to get the “Artist Palette” by Anastasia Beverly Hills and since it is a limited edition I always feared that it was gone until I would be finally able to order it. So after having a hard time receiving this product I can finally call it my own. I saw it on Sephora and I was immediately sold on and just wanted to have it.

The range of these colors goes from velvet to matte to shimmery. Furthermore these twelve colors are highly-pigmented and very blendable. I don’t recognize a lot of fall out and my eye shadow stays put throughout the day without setting in the crease, but I have to admit, that I must use an eyeshadow primer since my lids are very oily.

Not every color swatches that well, e.g. “buttery” but I use this one for highlighting or blending. The design of the packaging is cute, the packaging itself is OK; you have a little mirror and you can flip it behind so that it is more handy. Also a duo shadow brush you can really work with, comes with this palette. I’ve been playing with the Artist palette since weeks and I really love it, especially “Baby I’m a star” because of – yeah, you guessed right – the glitter ;-)
The downside: It is only available in the States since the palette is out of stock at the ABH website (and won’t come back). If you got curious you’d better be quick because it will be gone soon. As far as I know only Sephora and Macy’s still have some palettes left.


Anastasia Beverly Hills Artist Palette Shadows

ABH Artist Palette Swatches Dusty Rose, Aubergine, Anaconda, Punch Fuschia, Buttery, Blue velvet
Dusty Rose (matte mauve) | Aubergine (shimmery eggplant purple) | Anaconda (shimmery forrest green) |
Punch Fuschia (vibrant orchid hue) | Buttery (velvet beige) | Blue velvet (intense navy)

ABH Artist Palette Swatches Coal, Unicorn, Phresh, Baby I’m a star, Orange you fancy, Beigely
Coal (matte black) | Unicorn (shimmery lavender) | Phresh (bright matte yellow) | Baby I’m a star (sparkling deep brown) | Orange you fancy (fiery shimmery orange) | Beigely (shimmery silver beige)




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.