8/06/2015

Benefit: Light-weight facial emulsion

Hey hons!
Today I wanna share my thoughts about the Benefit “Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++” – such a long name for a product - with you. Let's just see what this business is all about.

Benefit “Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++” – € 33,- / 50,3 ml

It is a sheer oil-free facial emulsion with SPF 15 protection - perfect for the summer. The lotion hydrates, protects and comforts the skin with its light-weight formula. Furthermore it contains an exclusive tri-radiance complex to help the skin’s reserves of water, according to its description. Furthermore it’s suitable for combination to oily skin.

I’ve been using it since four month now and I am really satisfied with it. I have combination skin so I need something light and oil-free that doesn’t clog my pores or leaves my skin shiny. The scent of the emulsion is a little bit perfumy, but not as intense as many other facial creams/emulsions.
The Benefit lotion hydrates my skin all day long and helps my make up to stay put throughout the day, even if it is warmer outside – if it will heaten up to 30 degrees or more I’ll stick to my Sephora moisturizing lotion for humidity areas because otherwise my skin absorbs the emulsion too quickly and my foundation will look flaky on my forehead (that just happens to me sometimes).

The product comes in an robust glass bottle with a pump dispenser – so hopefully if you drop it on the floor it won’t break.
I sure may repurchase it because my face looks so hydrated and feels fresh the whole day and it doesn’t break me out – love it!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.