8/11/2015

Fa Shower gel: Get refreshed

I may buy a lipstick that costs me 40 bucks without second guessing it but when it comes to shower gels I may reach for a cheaper one because spending e.g. 25 bucks on a product that you need to repurchase every three weeks because you use it on a daily base isn’t that great. The only exception is around Christmas time – headword “Snow Fairy” buy Lush ;-)

Fa “Magic Oil in Pink Jasmine” – € 1,25 / 250 ml

 

Since most of us are sweating like pigs at the moment due to the heat I am more into a refreshing body treatment – the “Pink jasmine” shower gel from the Fa magic oil series, which has launched a couple of month ago, is my favorite shower gel at the moment.
It contains micro oil which prevents the skin from drying out, furthermore it grooms and refreshes the body without leaving an oily film. Since I have normal skin the shower gel provides enough oil to moisturize the skin, therefore I don’t use an additional body lotion or the like in the summer.

Fa magic oil is available in “blue lotus”, “ginger orange” and “pink jasmine”. There’s also a bubble bath in “pink jasmine” available which I have not tried yet. I may go for it in the colder month and when I have used up my one million bath bombs that I own from Lush.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.