4/30/2015

Highlight your face: theBalm

Usually I am not a person that utilizes a highlighter but since many of my favorite YouTubers raved about TheBalm “Mary-Lou Manizer” I wanted to give it a whirl. You can use it for highlighting the top of your cheek bones, as an eyeshadow or your eyebrows.


One thing for sure: a little goes a long way because you need just the tiniest amount unless you want to glow like a Christmas ball. It is more like a beigy color and one thing why I’ve been really enjoying this highlighter is because it doesn’t break your foundation like most highlighting products tend to do.
For applying the product to highlight my cheekbones I use a F35 tapered highlighter brush from Sigma because I get the best result by utilize this brush. Sometimes I also settle my concealer for the under eye area with it.

TheBalm “Mary-Lou Manizer” – € 24,99 / 8,5 g


I totally recommend this baby to you if you want to add a little glow to your skin but still want to look natural and not “overdone” and: it has a mirror in it, so you can take it with you in your purse and touch up if you feel you have to.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.