5/02/2015

April beauty favorites

April beauty favorites 2015
MAKE UP FOR EVER Mat Velvet+ / theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer / Benefit thePorefessional / Too Faced Pink Leopard Blushing Bronzer / MAC Lady Danger lipstick

April is already over, which means that it is time for my monthly favorites. I've used these products nearly every day so I can really tell that I like them. But let's get started.

1. I don't feel that it minimizes the appearance of my pores but my skin stays matt after using this product and it reduces any redness of my skin.

2. Lately I am really keen on testing new foundations and I just love the Mat Velvet+. I took it with me to Morocco and it held for hours without moving plus it endows the promised matt finish. A detailed review of it will follow soon.

3. You recognize this baby because I've already introduced you to the Too Faced Bronzer here. I am using their new formula where the pink doesn't show up that intense.

4. Also this highlighter accompanied me the whole month and it just works great for me. Check out my review of it here.

5. Regardless what skin tone you have, this gorgeous orangy red lipstick will suit you. "Lady Danger" has a matt and long wearing formula, also it's a good alternative if you are afraid of wearing a "normal" red color tones lip product.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.