4/28/2015

Get bronzy: Too Faced Pink Leopard

Even if I love my Bourjois bronzer, it was time for an alternative because although I use it every day, it lasts years, no joke.
Since I’ve heard good stuff about the “Too Faced Pink Leopard Blushing Bronzer” I just gave it a go and I don’t regret buying it yet.

 

Too Faced “Pink Leopard” Blushing Bronzer – 7,5 g / $ 30

It is shimmery as you can tell from the swatches, so if you prefer a matte one, I wouldn’t recommend that to you.
According to the description this bronzer combines gorgeous shades of golden bronze, gilded pink and neutral fawn. I recognized that Too Faced reformulated this bronzer and many people ain’t happy about it because the pink isn’t as intense as it was years ago, but for me that’s not a big deal, to be honest, I am glad that the pink in it doesn’t show up too dominant because my cheeks are already rosy enough.

So hands down, great product – in my opinion - which gives you an all over glow but still natural look, it blends really well and stays on your skin even after working out or swimming – and yes, I do sports with full make up on, don’t judge!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.