2/07/2015

Light my fire


There's another candle waiting to be shown to you, technically speaking of the Portugal Cale candle from Castelbel. I received it last year in the course of my subscription from Candelabox, but forgot about it, my shame. When I cleaned my room weeks ago I found it again, since then I lit it nearly every day, because I absolutely adore the fruity and seductive sent of fig.

Due to the dominant fig, the pomegranate does not show to advantage, but nevertheless, the fragrance is amazing. The hand made candle from Portugal comes in an elegant white and silver box. The burn time is approximately 35 hours and important for me, it burns down clean. Great stuff!

Castelbel - Portus Cale Candle in black fig + pomegranate 228 g


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.