2/01/2015

Get dirty: Massagebars

Today I want to present you the five new-old massage bars which Lush has launched at the end of 2014. Now, that I've used all of the products I wanna share my opinion with you.

Lush Massage Bars 

Lush Percup Massage Bar
1. “Percup” – € 10,95 / piece

1. The first massage bar is named "Percup". It contains Cocoa butter, coconut and jojoba oil to moisturize the skin and coffee to stimulate the blood circulation and also your senses with its tart scent. The whole coffee beans should help ease sore muscles.

Lush Pearl Massage Bar
2. “Pearl” – € 10,95 / piece

2. "Pearl" is the next one in row and its scent reminds me of "Ro's Argan Body Conditioner", but when you apply it, the fragrance isn't so intense as it was before. It features Argan and rose oils and the sago pearls bring your circulation into move, but be careful because the pearls will fade when applied to skin.

Lush Dirty Massage Bar
3. “Dirty” – € 9,95 / piece

3. This massage bar is my personal calorie-free "After eight". Minty, chocolaty, but also with a hint of thyme. If you wanna get "dirty", turn the bar over and massage it into your partners skin.

Lush Shades of Earl Grey Massage Bar
4. “Shades of Earl Grey” – € 9,95 / piece

4. If you can't afford a Christian Grey, take Earl! No need to describe the Earl Grey scent with a whiff of citrus oil. If you like an unobtrusive fragrance and cocoa and shea butter on your skin, then grab one bar!

Lush Yes Yes Yes Massage Bar
5. “Yes Yes Yes” – € 9,95 / piece

5. Just say "Yes" if you are into an intense bloomy scent of Jasmine which may cause turning heads. Kiss your skin with this massage bar that also features cacoa butter and almond oil.

To sum it up: I am not a huge fan of all their new bars. Pearcup and Pearl aren't my cup of tea because of their scent (too tart and the Rose Jam fragrance unfortunately ain't so intense when applied) and the fact that my hands and some parts of my body were pink after using it, even after washing my hands, did not make me happy.
Apart from the fragrance, all of them do a great job as a massage bar because they soften and indulge your skin with moisturize.
 
My favorites are the Dirty, Shades of Earl Grey and the Yes Yes Yes one. Did you find one that you would like to try? Let me know in the comment section.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.