3/22/2017

EOTD: Smokey Halo Silver (Nachgeschminkt)

This time I wanna share my look for the Der blasse Schimmer and Shade of  Natures "Nachgeschminkt"-Series. For April we are using the template of Sabina Hannan’s Smokey Silver Halo Eye Makeup Tutorial. I’ve haven’t had the best time recreating this look since I don’t own some of the key products e.g. for the halo effect but I’ve tried my best. For this look I also used my self-tanner since silver can look too ‘cold‘ on me because of my lighter skin tone. Overall I really had fun doing a recreation after a long time even if I don’t think that this look suits me!

Smokey Halo Silver Makeup look

Eyes:

1. Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
2. Whole Lid: 65V Smoke (Natasha Denona Palette), crease: Morocco (ABH Shadow Couture Palette), outer corner: Noir (Same ABH Palette), Going over Smoke with 04M Chromatic (ND Palette); inner & outer third: Smoke (don't forget to blend)
3. Water line: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion
4. Lower lash line: Smoke; Chromatic in the middle
5. False lashes: Huda Beauty Lashes in Farah #12
6. Mascara: MUD Make-up designory Mascara Voluminizing

Smokey Halo Silver Makeup look


Face:
1. Color Correcting: Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid in Green
2. Foundation: MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation # NW35
3. Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in #NW 25
4. Under Eye Concealer: it cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Anti-Aging Waterproof Concealer in Medium*
5. Baking: RCMA No color powder
6. Contouring: Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit in light*
7. Highlighting: Anastasia Beverly Hills That Glow Kit in Dripping in Gold
8. Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate*

Lips:
1. Lip liner: MAC Lip pencil in Currant
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid lipstick in Veronica & Kathryn

*Made in China







xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.