1/19/2016

What's new in Beauty land? #2

1. Anastasia Beverly Hills “Glow Kit” / 2. MAC “Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour” / 3. Smashbox “For 25 Years Our Lips Have Been Sealed: Be Legendary Lipstick Palette” / 4. Anastasia Beverly Hills “Brow Definer” / 5. Make Up For Ever “Ultra HD Concealer Invisible Cover Concealer
Image Map

Today I will present you some beauty stuff that is new on the market and I am keen on. As always I will give you my opinion on these products instead of just showing you a picture. I hope you have a great day!
 
1. Glowwise Anastasia Beverly Hills has brought something new in the game: The Glow Kits! Available in “Gleam” and “That Glow”. The first one is rosy with softer highlights, while the second one is bolder and features deep bronze shades. All of them are metallic powder highlighters for an intense luminosity. I already ordered my kit and can’t wait until my package arrives at my door.

2. Nope, we are not done with the lips yet, because MAC Cometics just launched their version of liquid lipsticks: The Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour! I’ve heard mixed reviews about them, but nevermind I already ordered one of them, in “Recollection” which is an intense bright violet. You can get these lipcolours in fifteen shades from nude to very bold.

3. Smashbox Studios celebrates its 25 birthday, therefore Smashbox created a lip palette that includes 25 lipsticks of their bestselling Be Legendary Lipstick (that I absolutely adore!) in creamy and matte shades. The colors in this palette are one thing: bold! There are a few neutral shades but most of them are just awesome bright. Furthermore this lip palette comes with a pro lip brush and the Smashbox Studios magazine insert. Limited edition!

4.  Yep, another product by ABH Cosmetics … the Brow definer! Since I cannot live without their brow wiz, I just want to try out their new definer, which has a triangular tip that can be used in three different ways – to outline and fill in the brows. This type of tip should give you more control to create a natural appearance, it’s also provided with a smooth, creamy formula and comes in ten shades.

5. While I am not sure what I should think of their new Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation because I loved their old formula so much, I am keen on trying the new Make Up For Ever UltraHD concealer Invisible Cover Concealer because every beauty guru I know is raving about it. The only thing is that you should be careful if you are heavy handed because if you use too much it can look cackey because the consistence is thick. It guarantees invisible, natural and comfortable makeup, and has an easy-blend and long-wearing formula. MUFE offers a wide range of colors to color correct or to conceal and the concealer itself provides medium coverage.

Pic via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.