11/01/2015

Christmas: Tinker with Tchibo


While writing post, birthday or Christmas cards nowadays are very uncool and so old school, I am still into it. It’s easy to create an e-card with two lines, click “send” and everything’s fine, that’s why I appreciate it when someone put effort in a nice self-made card or even in a nice wrapped package rather than let it wrap in a shop.
Since I am a little “craftie” around Christmas I am glad that Tchibo offers crafting material like printed tapes, gift wrapper, cards, advent calendar, and many more, starting from the 3rd, November available for four weeks online and in the stores.
To get an impression what you can expect from the collection and to get inspired I included some pictures of it.
I wish you a great sunday and many inspirations!









Pics © Tchibo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.