5/11/2015

Cat Eyes: Too Faced Palette

So, back in beauty land I have to say that within the last few weeks I lived with the motto „you only live once“. That’s why I bought myself some new beauty stuff. One of those things, I am gonna show you today. It is called the Two Faced “Cat Eyes Palette”. When going through the Sephora site this little baby caught my eye and without thinking twice I put it in my basket – even if I already own enough palettes.

 

Too Faced “Cat Eyes Eye shadow Palette” – € 36,-

I’ve been playing with these colors for days and I just love them! Overall it contains nine eye shadows. You can use three of them both dry and wet. Three neutrals that can be used as a highlighter or as a base and the rest of them are just kick-ass colors.
What I really like about it, is that it’s not a huge palette; you can take it with you in your purse without making a mess because of the magnetic opener, which I love and which is perfect for travelling.

I’ve used the colors with an eyeshadow primer, with a white base or just on its own, and they don’t crease, even if the weather is really hot. I wish that the color payoff of the darker colors would be more intense, especially the one from the black and purply black. The one that looks like a mint green is a shimmer which you can see in the swatch below.

 

 

 


I like this palette even not every single color transfers as intense as I would like them to do. I am gonna use this one instead of my UD Naked palette because I don’t wanna be “nude” all the time and the Too Faced one also contains two rosy colors (“Pussy Cat” + “Fashion”).

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.