1/27/2015

New in: Babor Body Foam

Babor Energizing Invigorating Body Foam “Lime Mandarin” – € 25,- / 200 ml

 

Before we get started I have to admit that I didn't know that there exists something like a bath foam, but now I am enlightened.

This creamy and luxurious - because it contains Champagne Pear stem cells - body foam has a decent scent of tangy lime and fruity mandarin. I was surprised that the fragrance was that unintrusive but I like it.
Before you use the product, shake the bottle well and pump one time, that is enough because it is really fertile. My skin felt very soft and not dry, because sometimes, if I use a foam in my face for example my skin feels very dry after using it, but here it wasn't the case.

But, to be honest, I love it, but the product isn't someting I would use every day because of the price. If I want to spoil myself I'll just grab it to have a shower, but it would be kinda pricey if I ran out of it every third week, that is just my opinion.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.