7/28/2013

I see neon: Acid iDivine palette

After seeing this tutorial from xsparkage the last year, it was clear to me that I needed the "Acid iDivine palette" by Sleek MakeUp. Twelve eyeshadows in some badass colors that were made for me.
So a few weeks ago I bought that mineral based eyeshadow palette, and the "bad girl" one (which I will show you later).

The thing I cannot understand is why these shades aren't named. I mean, some fun names would really suit these colors.
Besides that I love the pigmentation, BUT I've tried to make these colors work without settling in the crease a couple of times but I did not make it (even with one of the best base). I will give it another try when it gets colder, maybe it will stay in place then.

Nachdem ich dieses AMU von xsparkage im letzten Jahr sah, war mir klar, dass ich die "Acid iDivine palette" von Sleek MakeUp will. Zwölf Lidschatten, von denen manche nach mir schreien ;-)
Vor ein paar Wochen habe ich mir dann diese und die "bad girl"-Palette gekauft.

Was ich nicht verstehen kann ist, warum die Farben namenlos sind, wo es doch manches vereinfachen würde.
Davon abgesehen liebe ich die Pigmentierung. Ich habe die Lidschatten nun einige Male getragen (mit einer der besten Grundierung), leider haben sie sich immer in der Lidfalte abgesetzt. Wenn es kühler wird, starte ich meine nächsten Versuche - vielleicht klappt es ja dann mit der Haltbarkeit.







xx Julia

EDIT: I've used it as the temperatures sank and the eye shadows did not crease.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. nice post my friend, i am totally liking the look palette. Really chic!

    xoxo;
    Into The Blush, a Beauty Blog by Kenny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely!!!:)

    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.