1/04/2013

I want it dark ...

Red Lips


Let's face it: After I re-organised my beauty stuff I had to admit that I own tons of lipstick and lipgloss in different colors but when I am in a hurry (which always happens in the morning) I always end up using one shade: Nude.
So I decided that until spring I am gonna wear my darker shades more often and skip my "time-consuming" eye make-up. Let's keep it simple.

Do you use all of your beauty stuff or are there things you don't use very often?

Nachdem ich meine Kosmetik neu sortiert habe, musste ich feststellen, dass ich Lippenstifte und -gloss für drei Dutzend Frauen in verschiedenen Farben besitze und trotzdem nur neutrale Töne verwende. Daher liegt der Fokus (zumindest bis zum Frühling) auf meinen Lippen. Mal sehen, ob ich mich daran halte ;-)
Habt ihr Kosmetik, die bei euch nur herumliegt, weil ihr sie nie benutzt?


xx Julia

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.