6/01/2014

Paddywax Candle

Paddywax Apothecary candle in "Chamomile & Fig" (56 g)
$ 5,-

It's no secret that I am a candle lover, so I was very happy when my brother bought me one from the Paul Smith shop in London. I got a candle in the travel size from "Paddywax Apothecary" Chamomile & fig scented and I just love it! Both fragrances chime together and yield an amazing combination!
The size of it is great if you are not familiar with the brand or the product. Thumbs up!
 


P.S.: Want to win a Naked Palette 3 by Urban Decay? Just enter the give-away!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I bet this smells lovely.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich will auch so einen Bruder, kann man sich den ausleihen? :D
    Schaut sehr edel aus, wie für dich gemacht :-*

    ReplyDelete

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.