6/16/2014

Glossybox May


Due to my vacation, I did not receive my May issue in the festival edition of Glossybox in time, so that’s why I am a little late with showing you my content. Let's have a look what I received this time.


The products:

1. Daylong "Ultra Gel 30" - € 13,90 / 50 ml

1. “The fat-free and emulsifier-free gel with SPF 30 and water-resistant formulation for the face and body preserves not only against sunburn and premature skin aging, but also from sun allergies.” - We've always have a use for a sunscreen, right? I am very satisfied with the products from Daylong because they settle in quickly and have a great effect.

2. Alpienne "Duschlotion Arnika Bergfrische" (30 ml) -
€ 24,90 / 200 ml

 2. “The high-quality soap base cleanses while extracts from mountain arnica and rosemary have a stimulating yet relaxing. Thanks to the integrated body lotion complex also applying moisturizer is then no longer necessary.” - I know that the scent of the shower lotion needs getting used to, but I like it. After my first use I can tell you that the effect of the product is good, but honestly the size is a little bit too small to pass an opinion.

3. The Body Shop "Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream" (15 ml) -
€ 18,- / 50 ml

 3. “Valuable and highly effective ingredients such as vitamin E, panthenol and wheat germ oil work, so that you wake up with a bright, beautiful and soft skin the next day.” - I am glad that Body Shop now provides a night cream, this one smells amazing and settles in quickly but I will use it in the colder season because in summer I prefer a gel formula.

4. être belle cosmetics "Liplift Peel" - € 12,95 / 15 ml

4. “Moisturizing it gently removes dead cells and also provides nurturing.” - Honestly, the peeling feels a little bit weird on the lips because it is more like a cream and I am used to my sugar scrub from Lush, which is a little rougher than this one. The Liplift peel is a good product and the effect is ok, but I would not buy it.

5. Glem Vital "Fresh it up! Schwereloses Pflege-Öl" -
€ 4,99 / 50 ml

5. “The oil which is suitable for all hair types, nourishes the hair from root to tip, while reducing unwanted split ends. Silky smoothness adjusts instantly and you can concentrate on the pleasures of life again.” - The oil is great for travelling or if you are on the road because of its size. I used it for my roots and they did not feel so dry as usual, the smell is another plus.

6. Color Club "Bright Night #993" - € 7,- / 15 ml


6. “The boasting and intense royal blue with star appeal not only sets your fingertips in scene but also completes any outfit in an instant from.” – I just love this nail varnish because of its color, the blue is insanely beautiful. I applied one coat and the coverage is great. After three days the polish began to chip a little bit.

Conclusion: To sum it up: Great box! I like the range of the products and the products themselves, I also find the fact book which describes the content very appealing because of its design. The value of it adds up to € 47,98, I also received some colored "Ohropax" as a goodie. As I've already mentioned in the last post this is my last box. I am just sick of receiving a hair product every month or sometimes stuff from the drugstore. So farewell, Glossybox ;-)

 

P.S.: Want to win a Naked Palette 3 by Urban Decay? Just enter the give-away!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.