4/10/2013

Color Play

Today I am showing you two eye shadows - Tropical Tutu and Beige Trench - by L'oreal Paris from their "Color Riche les ombres"-series.
They are available in seven different colors, each product costs appr. € 13,-.

Heute möchte ich euch zwei Lidschatten - Tropical Tutu und Beige Trench - aus der "Color Riche les ombres"-Serie von L'oreal vorstellen. Beide waren auch in der Glossybox enthalten (Juni und März). Ein Lidschatten, erhältlich in sieben verschiedenen Farben, kostet ca. € 13,-.


S4 Tropical Tutu
E1 Beige Trench





I've already used the eyeshadow and I am not satisfied with the color payoff as you can see in the picture, so I'll have to use a white base to make it work.

Leider bin ich mit dem Farbergebnis nicht so zufrieden, daher werde ich das nächste Mal einen weißen Untergrund verwenden.




I've been using the "Beige Trench" color since June (that's why it is a little bit dirty) and I really like it, the color payoff here is much better. It is a good alternative for my Naked Palette by Urban Decay, when I am not in the mood for taking a "big" palette with me.
Have you already tried one of their shades?

Das Farbergebnis hier ist um einiges besser. Ich verwende diesen Lidschatten seit Juni, daher ist er auch schmutziger. Wenn ich meine "Naked Palette" nicht mitschleppen möchte, ist dies eine gute Alternative.
Habt ihr schon einen Lidschatten aus dieser Serie getestet?

 xx Julia
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.