3/25/2013

Accessories

From my last visit in Rome


Left: Pimkie
Right: Cache Cache


I'm so in love with this color!
I also bought this one in Rome
From Debenhams (Cyprus)



H&M


H&M


a present from Turkey


Cache Cache (France)


Even if the weather can't decide if it is winter or spring (-3 degrees and snow again!), I am finally ready to wear my necklaces and bracelets. I hate when I have to hide my jewellery under thick layers of clothes, so I hardly wear any necklaces, etc. in Winter.
In these pics I wanted to show you guys some of my stuff I own.

Nachdem ich im Winter selten Ketten oder Armreifen trage, da man sie wegen der vielen Schichten an Kleidung nicht sieht bzw. sie nicht wirklich wirken, habe ich mich natürlich auf den Frühling gefreut. Welcher bis heute nicht kam. Nichtsdestotrotz habe ich am Wochenende ein paar meiner Schmuckstücke hervorgeräumt, um sie euch zu zeigen.

xx Julia

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.