1/18/2013

Diorskin Forever Fluid Foundation




# 020 "Light Beige"

Sorry guys for posting this a little too late, but due to the snow chaos here, I arrived delayed at home yesterday and wasn't in the mood to write something.

But here we go: For my pale skin I decided to buy the shade # 020 "Light Beige". I've tested the foundation for two days and honestly, I can't tell any difference between my Perfect Match by L'Oreal and the Diorskin Forever (except price and smell).
The product really covers up my blemishes and luckily it matches my skintone perfectly. I like the smell of it - kind of parfumy (I know that not everybody likes that).


It is a great product, but compared with my other foundation (€ 19,-) that I am using - like I said - there is no difference. I've expected a little more, especially for that price (€ 48,-).


So, it is the first thing I bought from my wishlist, because unfortunately the Vice Palette has sold out :-(


Nachdem Douglas.at am vorigen Wochenende - 10 % auf alle Produkte und ich noch einen Gutschein von Weihnachten hatte, war klar, dass ich mir einen Wunsch von meiner Liste erfüllen werde: Diorskin Forever Fluid Foundation.

Wegen meiner hellen Haut, habe ich mich für # 020 "Light Beige" entschieden - ein Glücksgriff. Das Make-Up deckt sehr gut (ein Pump reicht vollkommen aus) und fühlt sich an wie eine zweite Haut; auch den Geruch mag ich - zwar ein wenig parfumiert, aber das stört mich wenig.
Jedoch: Ich kann keinen Unterschied zwischen meinem Perfect Match von L'Oreal und diesem Produkt erkennen, außer im Preis (19:48), Duft und natürlich Verpackung/Aufmachung.


xx Julia

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ich habe mich zu dieser Foundation mal im Douglas beraten lassen, aber die Douglette war mir dermaßen unsymphatisch, dass ich mich gegen sie entschieden habe :)
    Anschauen werde ich sie mir trotzdem nochmal!

    Wirklich toller Blog, Ihr habt eine neue Leserin :)

    Liebste Grüße,
    Madeline :*

    www.madelines-statement.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohje, da versteh ich dich. Ausprobieren würd ich die Foundation, vielleicht deckt sie bei dir "besser".
      Dankeschön, da freuen wir uns :-)

      lg Julia

      Delete

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.