3/01/2016

EOTD: Electric Fuchsia and dark lips

Today I wanna share with you a colorful make up look that is still wearable during the day and that some of you may already have seen on my Instagram Account. Unfortunately my camera decided to take grey pictures last time I created this eye look, that’s why I needed to recreate it again this weekend.



 Eyes:
1. Primer:
Too Faced “Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer”
2. Transition Color: MUFE Artist Shadows 2 in “I-872
3. Whole Lid: Urban Decay Electric Palette “Jilted”, crease & outer corner:Urban”, inner corner:Trash
4. Tightlining and water line: YSL Dessin du regard eye pencil in “black
5. Lower lash line: Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner in “Ultraviolet
6. False lashes: Huda Beauty in “Jade #13

Face:
1. Foundation: MUFE Ultra HD Foundation in #R260 mixed with MUFE Velvet+ in #25
2. Under eye area: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in “light
3. Areas where needed: Maybelline FIT me! Concealer in #15
4. Contouring & Bronzing: Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Stick in “Bronze” & “Contour”, MUFE Pro Sculpting Duo in “Pink/Beige
5. Highlighting: Anastasia Beverly Hills That Glow Glow Kit in “Sunburst
6. Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in “Medium Brown

Lips: MAC “Currant” lip liner




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.