8/17/2015

MAC Studio Face and body foundation

I know that a lot of women don’t wear foundation in Summer, instead they choose bare skin or a BB cream and others like me go for a light weight foundation because we want flawless skin, even if we spend our day at the beach/pool.

MAC Studio “Face and body foundation” – € 30,- / 50 ml


The MAC Studio Face and body foundation is a sheer, light weight foundation, if you build it, you can achieve a medium coverage. So if you have blemishes you might go for another product.
Since it has a dewy finish it is more suitable for dry to normal skin, if you are oily it won’t have great staying power. Furthermore it is waterproof. The consistance is very liquid, almost runny like water so you really have to work the foundation into your skin, the more you blend the more coverage you get.
The scent is a bit funny as it reminds me of Christmas because it smells a little bit like fir tree but it is not that intense and once the product is on your skin you won’t notice it anymore. Wearing this foundation really feels like a second skin, even if I have combination skin it doesn’t make me too shiny and that’s great. Since it is waterproof it won’t streak if your face gets wet but still it isn’t 100 % transfer resistant – speaking of clothes. You can use it on your body too but you can’t cover tatoos with it since it’s no camouflage make up.

I am really a big fan of this foundation that’s why I am wearing it nearly every day. The shade that I am using is #N3; removing is super easy with my “Garnier Mizellen Reinigungswasser”. You can also reach for a bigger bottle (120 ml).

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.