8/01/2015

July Favorites

July is already over – only one month left from the “real summer” – that means that it is time for my montly favorites. So let’s get started:
 
1. Make Up For Ever “HD Foundation in N125” / 2. St. Tropez “Bronzing Mousse” /
3. Dior “Diorshow Maximizer Serum” / 4. Color Club “#993 bright night” / 5. Make Up For Ever ”Artist palette 2

1. Even if it had has nearly 40 degrees in July most of the time I was wearing full face make up all the time. Hence a light-weight, oil-free foundation with a natural finish was required: The “Make up for ever HD Foundation”. It heightens the diffusion of light and intensifies the glow to the skin, according to its description.
The very liquid foundation provides medium to full coverage, but it still does not feel like you’re wearing make up, plus it’s easy to apply. I was wearing it when I had a professionell photo shooting and my skin looked flawless on photos, even with no photoshop-editing. My shade is called N125 (Sand), I went one shade darker than my actual skin tone.

2. Since I am more on the Snow White side I have to help make a tan happen, therefore say hello to my go to self tanner, the “St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse”. I’ve been using this product fore more than two years now and it’s become my absolute favorite.
It gives you an even non-streaky result without looking orange nor an intense scent.
I always apply it with a mitt. To maintain the result it’s important to keep the skin moisturised (body lotion) otherwise the tan won’t fade evenly as far as I experienced.

3. If I am wearing mascara in Summer I would look like a panda because of my oily eye lids and to ruin all hopes – even a waterproof mascara does not help. That’s why I use false lashes or the “Diorshow Maximizer” by Dior.
It’s a lash plumping serum that should promote long-term lash growth, strength and vitality, you can also use it as a lash primer. Since I am a lazy gal and did not apply it every night, I can’t tell you if your lashes really grow due to the serum, but I use it as mascara and don’t you worry, after some minutes the white color on your lashes disappears.

4. This royal blue nail varnish is just perfect for summer and I love it, because it applies effortless and one coat would be enough to achieve a great color pay-off but I always go for two layers. It was an included item of the Glossybox May 2014. After three to four days the nail polish will begin to chip but that’s okay for me.

5. I saw this palette and had no doubt: I have to have it! I just love the formula of the colors and the colors themselves. You can also use the Magenta and purple ones as a blush. I will go more in depth soon including some swatches – but a summery smokey eyes with the gold shade – gorgeous!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.