1/20/2015

Winter love: Annick Goutal Candle


The candle lover in me was very surprised and thrilled when I received the Annick Goutal candle as a Christmas present. I am very picky when it comes to scented candles because some smell delicious when you place them in some room without lighting them, but when you inflame it, the fragrance is gone - but this one is different.

Honestly, I was blown away when I opened the packaging because the scent was overwhelming, spicy but so unique. It quickly reminded me of a Christmas tree and resin. So, whenever I lit the candle I have to think of snowy winter nights and a decorated Christmas tree and that feels - to me - really homey. The candle has a burn time of appr. 18 hours.

So, if you want to catch the festive and wintery feeling: Get this candle before it's gone!


Annick Goutal Candle “Noël” – € 29,99 / 70 g


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.