11/28/2013

Christmas: Wish list

Let's face it: Christmas is around the corner, even if the weather behaves like it is April, so I am going to give you a little insight into my desires.
Since I've been earning my own money I buy myself the stuff that I am craving for, therefore I am not a big "I want this or that-person". But there are still some things I want to receive as a christmas present. So here's my little wishlist:




1. Even if it is a little bit ridiculous to charge more than € 50 for a candle - I still want one from Jo Malone, can't help myself.

2. Some that are following me since a little while know that I am in love with the 24/7 Eye Pencils from Urban Decay. "Ocho Loco 2" from the holiday collection would be a great addition.

3. I am not a huge fan of the prints that adorn the women's collection by Diesel, to be a little nostalgic I am craving for this sweater with the original print.

4. I am not so familiar with Soap and Glory products, but Silke is very keen on the brand and I like get to know some of their stuff.

5. Products from L'Occitane are always great, especially their hand creams but I really wanna try out their bath essences, particularly one from the "Verveine"-Series.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.