10/02/2013

My new babies: UD 24/7 Liner


You know that I am a sucker for the UD Eye Pencil in "Perversion". Today I want to introduce you to my new babies I bought at Sephora in Catania.

Heute möchte ich euch meine neuen Errungenschaften, welche ich in meinem Urlaub erstanden habe, vorstellen. Nachdem ich ein großer Fan vom UD Eye Pencil in "Perversion" bin, musste ich natürlich auch die anderen Farben ausprobieren, aber seht selbst.



Psychedelic Sister





Freak



Woodstock



Vice



All of these are waterproof and long-lasting. The formula is creamy so the pencil is ideal for using it on the waterline and on the lower eyelid. I really love these pencils, the downside: the price. € 16,50 / piece (at Sephora), but they are worth it. Trust me.

Die Textur ist cremig, daher ist der Kajal eher für die Wasserlinie und für das untere Lid geeignet. Alle vier sind wasserfest und langanhaltend. Ich liebe diese Stifte, den Preis dafür nicht: € 16,50 / Stück (bei ​​Sephora). Sie sind es aber definitiv wert.

xx Julia

SHARE:

2 comments

© Misses new in town. All rights reserved.